DIVE INTO NATURE...at one of the most beautiful, coral-fringed diving spots in the world. For beginners, Perhentian is an ideal place to obtain your scuba diving license. The PADI Open Water Diver course will give you a chance to explore an underwater world teeming with exotic marine life and rare,…
Open Water Course
Perhentian Open Water Dive Course (5D4N ) Halfboard Package
If you’ve always wondered what lies beneath the surface, now’s the time to find out. Start the journey of a lifetime with PADI Open Water Diver course. It will change you forever.
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, your PADI Instructor takes you through the basics of learning how to scuba dive. You start in a pool or pool- like conditions and progress to the open water.
Earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification is just the beginning. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations, exciting people, unparalleled adventure and uncommon tranquility await you. And, as you continue your adventure and gain experience through higher training levels, your opportunities expand.
- Welcome drink
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- 4 Breakfast
- 4 Dinners
- Open Water Course (PADI)
- Return Boat Transfer from Kuala Besut Jetty
- Boat, BCD, Regulator, Mask, Fins, Tanks & Weight Belt
- RM40.00 Nett surcharge per person/night on selected dates.
- Marine Park Fee must be paid at the Kuala Besut Jetty counter directly.
- All tourists staying in hotels and resorts are required to pay the tax at the rate of RM10 per room per night. Exemption of tax is applicable for Malaysian nationals or permanent residents of Malaysia holding a valid MyPR card.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- This rate is valid for year 2019 only.
- The meals will be served on set or buffet.
- Double sharing & Triple sharing rate is based on per person.