Perhentian Island Resort
Pulau Perhentian Besar,
Terengganu – Malaysia 22300
Tel: +609. 6911. 111/2
Fax: +609. 6911. 110
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Sales Office
26th Floor Menara KH,
Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia 50250
Tel: +603. 2144. 8530/31/32
Fax: +603. 2143. 4984
How to Get There
Perhentian Island Resort is situated on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, between Kelantan and Terengganu. The Resort is built on 25 acres of land facing the South China Sea. The main gateway to the islands is via Kuala Besut Jetty. Journey time from Kuala Besut Jetty to our resort or “Long Beach” takes approximately 20-30mins.
- The fastest way is to take a flight to Kota Bharu airport. There are less than 20 inbound flights to Kota Bharu airport and our guests can fly from these locations
Kuala Lumpur International Airport – Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air
Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 – Air Asia
Subang Airport – Firefly, Malindo Air
Penang International Airport – Firefly
Kota Kinabalu (Sabah) Airport – Air Asia
Kuching (Sarawak) Airport – Air Asia
- Thereafter, take a cab from the airport or with our appointed land transfer agent to Kuala Besut Jetty. The journey will take approximately 45 minutes.
- To ensure a smooth journey and your tickets are available, book our land transfer service 5 days in advanced.
- Rates for airport transfer (2 ways)
Kota Bharu Airport – Kuala Besut RM70 p/person
Terengganu Airport – Kuala Besut RM160 p/person
- From KLIA or KLIA2, take the ERL train to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS-BTS)
- Take a coach from Kuala Lumpur directly to Kuala Besut or a coach that travels straight to Kota Bharu in the state of Kelantan.
- If you choose to travel to Kota Bahru, you may wish to enjoy local breakfast and walk around the town before taking a taxi or arrange with our appointed inland transfer agent to take you to our office in Kuala Besut in the state of Terengganu. The entire journey would take approximately 7 hours.
- If you are driving , we recommend to use LPT Highway. Enjoy the idyllic life of the locals along the way.
– Highway to Terengganu –